Stud Earrings ‘Earth’ with Rhodonite
- 925 sterling silver
- 0.5 micron rhodium plated, satin
- 2 rhodonites, rose cut, 6.78 ct
- 2 sapphires, faceted, 0.63 ct
- 4 peridots, navette cut, 0.40 ct
- 2 freshwater pearls, 0.23 ct
- 16 white topazes, faceted, 0.09 ct
- approx. 26 mm x 18.5 mm
- Safety clasp made of sterling silver
Mother earth: cradle of life and sign of progress.
At the center of our apple-shaped designer-model beats a heart of rhodonite. Its gorgeous red contrasts vividly with the two peridots above it, which are lush green leaves that represent our relationship with nature. The white freshwater pearl at the top symbolizes the purity of Creation, while a free-swinging teardrop-shaped sapphire at the bottom evokes the deep blue ocean.
The minerals in our gemstone compositions are specially composed, matched and cut to achieve a particularly elegant and expressive appearance.
~ Find Your Star and Be One with the Universe ~
All our products are handcrafted using only natural gemstones and raw materials. Color changes, inclusions and minor variations in size are therefore possible. Thus, each piece of our jewelry is somewhat unique.