Ring ‘Uranus’ with Lapis Lazuli
- 925 sterling silver
- 0.5 micron rhodium plated
- 1 lapis lazuli, polished, 0.56 ct
- 1 green amethyst, navette cut, 0.54 ct
- 1 golden rutile, cabochon cut, 0.20 ct
- 4 citrines, faceted, 0.27 ct
- 2 carnelians, faceted, 0.12 ct
- 8 white topazes, faceted, 0.04 ct
- Head: approx. 22 mm x 19 mm
Uranus, which orbits at the furthest regions of our solar system, symbolizes order and sensuality.
Our Uranus design is characterized by the triangular lapis lazuli in its centre. Subtle pyrite specks are naturally enclosed in this powerful gemstone, contrasting with its deep cobalt blue. The silver strings on both sides symbolize the delicate strings of a harp and flow into a series of filigree white topazes with an orange carnelian at its ends.
At the head of this design you can find a crown of bright yellow citrines. These bridge the light green navette-cut amethyst underneath, which can be playfully turned.
Forming a pole of balance, a free-swinging rutile-heart below completes the design.
~ Find Your Star and Be One with the Universe ~
All our products are handcrafted using only natural gemstones and raw materials. Color changes, inclusions and minor variations in size are therefore possible. Thus, each piece of our jewelry is somewhat unique.